Frequently Asked Questions

Johnson County Refuse does most of the trash pickup in our association. Their number is (319) 665-4498.

Cable is available through South Slope from North Liberty and Mediacom.

Tree Trimming
We allow tree trimming on residents’ properties. However, when felling trees, we suggest that residents contact a professional.

Pets should not run at large in the association. We do not allow any livestock, but raising poultry is allowed.

There are no restrictions on house colors.
We require residents to mow their lawns twice a month during the growing season.
Any additions to residences must be submitted to the Association Board for approval.

Burning leaves is allowed, provided that Johnson County has not imposed a burn ban.